You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
2. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Platform, or any other customer, including any account on the Platform not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Kanex, Flyte, Digiflip, Flipcart, Kanex.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Kanex or Kanexs on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Kanex's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or Kanex's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Kanex.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person's use of the Platform.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Platform or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
11. From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
By clicking on the 'Place Order' button at the end of the order process, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on Kanex Platform.
Submitting your order is subject to our acceptance of this offer. Kanex will send an email confirmation of your order details and also update you about the development in relation to your order.
When customer places an order to purchase a product/product from www.kanexfire.com, the order represents a non-binding agreement between the Kanex and the customer. A binding contract between Kanex and buyer forms only after a complete payment and on the successful delivery of the goods. Kanex will not consider itself bound by any contract with you in any given situation
Kanex puts utmost efforts to have your order delivered on the delivery date provided in your dispatch confirmation email. However, please note the delivery dates provided by us are only our best estimates and the actual delivery of your order may be later than this date. Any delays made by the delivery service is beyond our control and our liability. In case a parcel is returned undelivered or refused at the time of delivery, we reserve the right to charge the full shipping charges for both back and forth sending of parcels and any other applicable fee and transaction charges. In such cases, perishable items are excluded from any claims for refund.
In case customer decides to cancel an order, we reserve the right to charge the applicable transaction charges.
All orders will be delivered during the working day between 8am and 6pm. In case of a delivery not possible on public holidays or local restriction, orders will be delivered on next working day. To avoid problems or delays with delivery, please ensure that you have included complete address, including accurate postcode of the intended recipient and telephone number, together with your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
If, for any reason, you wish to change or cancel your order you can do so by calling +91 22 2500 1288 or email email@example.com. Any order placed through the web Platform can be cancelled within 8 working hours of the order time.
Order cannot be cancelled or modified after 8 working hours from the order time.
During peak holidays, festivals or events, our customer service agents may not be able to provide immediate delivery confirmation. However please be assured that our team is working hard to get your orders delivered as soon as possible.
If the intended recipient is not found at his office, then the products will be delivered at the reception / front office (in case of office). In case the intended recipient is not found at home the products will reach our nearest Kanex’s Branch and the customer will be informed about the same by us and the customer will be required to collect the products on his own from our branch office within 48 hrs from scheduled delivery time.Your order in such cases will be considered as delivered and we will not be responsible for any damage or loss of items. If recipient's number is incorrect, not responding, or not available, the delivery may not be possible and as such the recipient must collect the order from our branch office within 48 hrs from scheduled delivery time.
Kanex works very hard to deliver finest quality and service experience to its customers. For us, our customer and business is most important and we really care about delivering the best. In rare case of service failure or quality complaint, you can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our toll-free numbers and our team will respond you within 8-12 working hours. Kanex may use the email ids or telephone number provided by you at the time of placing your orders or while subscribing to our mailing lists for sending promotional offers and other marketing communication to you from time to time.
Kanex Customer Service Desk- In the event that you are not satisfied with our service, any complaints or suggestions should be addressed to:
Email : email@example.com
Call us : +91 22 2500 1288
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Platform, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
All payments made against the purchases/services on Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Platform will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Platform.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Kanex may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Kanex is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Kanex Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Kanex is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Platform, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Kanex does not warrant that:
This Platform will be constantly available, or available at all; or
The information on this Platform is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Kanex will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Platform. Kanex does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Platform; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Platform constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Platform are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to you.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Platform. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notifications, mobile applications and/or any other electronic mode of communication in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates.
Kanex undertakes all measures to safeguard the data and details as provided by you. Further, Kanex believes all the details provided by you are true and correct.
If any individual provisions in these Terms and Conditions of Delivery and Payment are invalid, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions. The parties agree that any invalid provision is to be replaced with, or any omission in the contract filled with, a provision that most closely reflects what they intended or would have intended according to the spirit and purpose of the contract.
All products as depicted on this Platform (as may be varied from time to time) are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or in case of stock unavailability we shall get in touch with the customer and take his consent to deliver another product of the same value.
In the event that we are unable to supply all or part of your order (the product or any substitute product to you at all), we shall notify you as soon as possible and reimburse your payment for the undelivered part of your order in full no later than 30 days after the intended delivery date.
Request for Refund or Exchange of purchased products can be made only within 15 days of the customer receiving the products. No refund or exchange request can be made by the customer after 15 days.
Request for cancellation or modification of order can be made only within 8 working hours of placing the order on the Kanex platform.
For more details of Refund & Exchange and Order Cancellation & Modification please read our Refund & Exchange policy.
These Terms shall be governed, interpreted, and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to the conflict of law provisions and for resolution of any dispute arising out of your use of the Services or in relation to these Terms. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that (i) Kanex has the right to bring any proceedings before any court/forum of competent jurisdiction and you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts or forum; and (ii) any proceeding brought by you shall be exclusively before the courts in Mumbai, India.
We only provide 5 years warranty in HQ series and in RQ series we provide 1 year warranty.