- Welding Procedure (WPS) approved by TPI with 6G certification BIS Approved (IS 15683:2006), ISI marked and CE Certified
- Special Nozzle produce over 22 billion water droplets from only 1 litre of water. These droplets are as small as 25 microns in diameter and create an ultra-fine mist which has superior fire-fighting capabilities.
- CE marked, brass chrome plated valve with Controllable discharge mechanism and Large loop Stainless steel Pull pin EPDM Rubber braided hose is far more flexible than the PVC braided hose and also far less prone to cracks
- Internally Plastic coated and Externally Pure Polyester (PP) powder coated (UV Resistant)
- Unique Gauge Testing System (UGTS) mechanism
- Hydraulically tested as per standard requirements
- Anti-corrosive treatment: Semi Automatic Seven tank Hot dipping Phosphate treatment Process
- Helium Leak Detection tested for leakage, leak rate up to 1x10 mbar.l/sec
- Easy to maintain, recharge & service
- AR-AFFF agent confirming IS:4989 (Part-II) capable of fighting against Class A and B fires
CAFS (Mobile Unit) - 50 Ltr
Special Price ₹455,357.00 (Excluding GST) Regular Price ₹607,143.00
Product DescriptionKANEX WATER-MIST STORED PRESSURE fire extinguishers provide a fast, power full means of tackling mostly all types of fires and replacing other types. The foam forms a seal over the surface to prevent re-ignition. Ideal for multi-risk usage and also applicable paper, wood, soft furnishing, electrical equipment such as computers and printers, small oil and fat fires, clothing and gas flames.
- Offices & Banks