- The User’s Manual must be accessible to all users of the station.
- Protect the filling station from humidity.
- Use the station only if it is in good technical condition.
- When working with the Nitrogen Filling Station, the appropriate rules and safety regulations have to be obeyed.
- Never use the filling station without pressure reducer at the nitrogen input.
Nitrogen Filling Machine
The N2 Filling Equipment is used for charging nitrogen propellant to stored Pressure fire extinguishers.
It is also a safety interface between the nitrogen store bottle and fire extinguisher by disabling overfilling of the extinguisher. At a filling pressure of more than 18 bars the safety valve opens and the pressure escapes to the environment.