- Sodium Chloride or Ternary Eutectic Chloride (TEC) based powders.
- Unique gauge testing system (UGTS) mechanism
- Controlled discharge through Brass nickel plated Valve with squeeze operation.
- Internally Epoxy polyester and externally pure polyester powder coating
- The specially designed applicator is particularly suited for fighting Class D fires. The design is such a way that the operator can stand away from extreme heat and toxic fumes. Other features are non dispersing agent and easily controlled.
- Welding Procedure approved by TPI with 6G.
- Latest CE marked.
- Tamper seal to detect any mishandling.
- Anti-corrosive Phosphate treatment of Cylinders.
- Large loop stainless Pull pin.
- More flexible EPDM hose.
- Lever lock for better handling.
- Bar Code labeling for better traceability.
- Easy to maintain, recharge & service.
|Capacity||9 kg||Design||Hose & Applicator|
|Height (Approx.)||575 mm||Diameter (Approx.)||180±10 mm|
|Average Discharge Time||30 Sec.||Average Discharge||85%|
|Operating Temperature||-30 °C to +55 °C||Service/Max. service/Test Pressure||15 / 35 bar|
|Expelling Agent||Nitrogen (UHP Grade)||Full Weight (Approx.)||14.0 kg|
|Empty Weight (Approx.)||5.0 kg||Shipping Weight (Approx.)||14.5 kg|
|Packing Standard||1 in 1- 24.5"X8.0"X8.0”||Mounting Bracket||Wall bracket|
4 KG D Type Fire Extinguisher (Stored Pressure)
Starting at ₹14,700.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)
6 KG D Type Fire Extinguisher (Stored Pressure)
Starting at ₹19,256.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)
9 KG D Type Fire Extinguisher (Stored Pressure)
Starting at ₹22,748.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)
2 KG Monnex Fire Extinguisher (Stored Pressure)
Starting at ₹16,886.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)